AMA Academic SIGs are communities of members with common scholarly interests who are interested in sharing ideas, knowledge and experiences. Joining one of our 17 SIGs has benefits such as:
- In-person and virtual collaboration opportunities with academics in your shared field of interest.
- Special events such as conference and pre-conference programs.
- Networking opportunities to foster research and publishing partnerships.
- Digital resources with specialized teaching, research, and funding support.
Special Interest Groups are free to Academic Members (who may join any or multiple SIGs as a part of their membership). Professional Members may add any or multiple Special Interest Groups for one fee ($45) to coincide with membership.
- Consumer Behavior
- Doctoral Students
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Innovation, Technology and Interactivity (Tech)
- Marketing and Society
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing for Higher Education
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Relationship Marketing
- Retail and Pricing
- Selling and Sales Management
- Sports and Sponsorship-Linked Marketing
- Teaching and Learning
Organizational Frontlines Research
If you have an AMA membership and would like to join a SIG, please submit your selections through the SIG form.