“Personalized Cancer Outreach Saves Both Lives and Money”
Cancer screening opens the door for early detection, more cost-effective treatment options, and better recovery prognosis. Yet, only 8% of U.S. adults over 35 utilize cancer screenings. To encourage them, healthcare institutions want to design the most effective outreach programs to encourage cancer screenings.
This webinar will report findings of an NIH-sponsored study forthcoming in the Journal of Marketing that uses advanced machine learning to develop personalized cancer outreach marketing efforts that can simultaneously improve patient screening completion rates by up to 24 percentage points and return on outreach programs by up to 96 percent.
Join this webinar to learn about this research and how you should approach personalized healthcare marketing.
Presented by Yixing Chen (Texas A&M University), Hari Sridhar (Texas A&M University), and Vikas Mittal (Rice University)
“Business-to-Business E-Negotiations and Influence Tactics”
Advances in digital technologies motivate companies to adopt technology-mediated channels for sales interactions. However, little is known about the effectiveness of B2B e-negotiations. This webinar will report findings and insights from a new study published in the Journal of Marketing that analyzes B2B e-communications to provide sellers with insights regarding what works to convert buyers and why. Join this webinar to learn about this research and what is means for how you should approach and manage negotiations for great conversion rates.
Presented by Sunil K. Singh (University of Nebraska–Lincoln) and Detelina Marinova (University of Missouri)
Date: March 18, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (Eastern)
Webinars On Demand
- Webinar: Business-to-Business E-Negotiations and Influence Tactics
- 3/18/2020 | In B2B e-sales, increasing buyer attention by 30% increases the likelihood of a contract award sevenfold.
- Webinar: Personalized Cancer Outreach Saves Both Lives and Money
- 3/18/2020 | A JM study demonstrates that using machine learning to personalize marketing to cancer patients can improve ROI by 74%-96%.
- Webinar: Creating Boundary-Breaking, Marketing-Relevant Consumer Research
- 1/22/2020 | How can marketing researchers create boundary-breaking consumer research that has impact beyond a narrow set of marketing academics?
- Webinar: Using Text for Marketing Insight
- 10/29/2019 | How can marketing managers and academics best use textual data to derive marketing insight?
- Webinar: How Marketer-Generated Content Can Drive Customer Engagement
- 9/11/2019 | Can event marketers effectively engage customers and enhance the sentiment of customers’ social media contributions even after a poor event performance?
- Webinar: How to Sell to Barricaded Buyers in B2G and B2B Settings
- 9/11/2019 | Suppliers are only allowed limited contact with their buying team once their requests for proposals (RFPs) hit the streets. How can suppliers effectively sell to buyers who are sheltered by these barricades?
- Webinar: Brand Coolness
- 8/7/2019 | This presentation offers insights on the key qualities of brand coolness and how it can be measured and managed by companies.
- Webinar: How to Drive Better Engagement From Sponsored Blogging
- 8/7/2019 | This presentation offers insights on steps companies can take to increase the effectiveness of sponsored blogging campaigns.
- Webinar: The Hidden Secrets of Creating a Viral YouTube Ad
- 6/7/2019 | Using results from the ads of 109 top brands, measures of emotion, and over 60 ad characteristics, this webinar offers insight into which ads go viral and why.
- Webinar: The Common Wisdom About Marketing Cocreated Innovations Is Wrong
- 6/7/2019 | While adopted by nearly 78% of companies, cocreation has yielded disappointing results to date. This webinar offers insights into why some cocreated products succeed and others fail – focusing on marketing communications as a lever that can help drive success.
- Webinar: 5 Ways to Reduce Consumption and Slow Climate Change
- 5/2/2019 | Recent climate reports indicate we are fast spoiling our natural environment, which will have consequences for this and future generations. This webinar provides a framework driven by psychological research to help marketers, policy makers, and sustainability leaders guide consumers to more sustainable behaviors.
- Webinar: How to Extinguish an Online Brand Firestorm
- 5/2/2019 | More than 65 million firms leverage online brand communities, but these communities are vulnerable to online firestorms and negative electronic word of mouth (eWOM). This webinar provides online community managers with advice regarding the conditions that make eWOM go viral and how to detect and prevent online firestorms.
- Webinar: Lost in a Universe of Markets: Toward a Theory of Market Scoping for Early-Stage Technologies
- 3/7/2019 | Venture capitalists are constantly looking for new startups to invest in, and research labs are their hunting grounds. This Journal of Marketing study explores the process of market scoping for early-stage technologies—a critical but underexplored marketing challenge of science commercialization.
- Webinar: Paywalls: Monetizing Online Content
- 3/7/2019 | These researchers examined the New York Times‘ paywall implementation to study how paywalls are deployed, how they impact engagement, and what effect they have on offline (print) subscriptions.
- Webinar: Does It Pay to Be Real? Understanding Authenticity in TV Advertising
- 2/7/2019 | Researchers analyzed 323 television ads across 67 brands and four years to measure the impact of authenticity on the sales of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
- Webinar: Does a Customer on the Board of Directors Affect Business-to-Business Firm Performance?
- 2/7/2019 | A Journal of Marketing article examines the little-studied practice of putting a customer on a board of directors to determine whether it positively or negatively impacts firm performance.
- Webinar: Selling the Premium in Freemium
- 12/6/2018 | When done right, the freemium business model can help drive massive traffic to companies’ websites, provide a “try before you buy” experience that overcomes user resistance to paying, and convert free users to paying customers.
- Webinar: How Consumers’ Political Ideology and Status-Maintenance Goals Interact to Shape Their Desire for Luxury Goods
- 12/6/2018 | Is there such a thing as Rolex Republicans? A new study in the Journal of Marketing decidedly says yes.
- Webinar: When and How Board Members with Marketing Experience Facilitate Firm Growth
- 10/4/2018 | Companies looking to accelerate growth should appoint senior marketers to their boards. New research explains how companies can take advantage of marketing experience.
- Webinar: Why the Future of Online Shopping Is Multi-Device, Not Mobile
- 10/4/2018 | Find out why marketers and businesses should encourage multidevice shopping with tools such as cross-device shopping carts.
- Webinar: In-Store Mobile Phone Use and Customer Shopping Behavior
- 8/2/2018 | An international research team reports on the impact of mobile phone use on in-store behavior and spending.
- Webinar: Optimizing Video Content for Views and Sales
- 8/2/2018 | A breakthrough analytics-based methodology to help marketers edit trailers for online movies.
Go to the Journal of Marketing