Stay Ahead of (and Set) Social Media Trends
The social media industry moves at a lightning pace. Social media platforms continue to introduce new features, update their algorithms and refresh their user experience constantly. It’s hard for any social media manager to keep up!
This virtual workshop covers all the need-to-know trends across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and more. Explore the new and emerging content themes set to skyrocket in 2023, including social media AI and the metaverse. We will demonstrate how to update your social media strategy and use the latest tools to ensure you stay relevant and appealing to your audience. Plus, throughout the workshop, we’ll showcase the best-in-class examples of early adopter brands across industries to help inspire you for the year ahead.
- Discover the latest social media statistics and user data for 2023
- Understand platform demographics and user behavior
- Learn about new platform features and what this could mean for your brand
- Understand the latest algorithm changes and how this will impact your content strategy
- Explore best in class examples of brands innovating in social media and learn how to adopt key principles to engage your audience
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.