Save Time and Inspire Creativity
Great advertising and communications campaigns start with great creative briefs, but it’s often easier said than done. Mediocre briefs lack the clarity that misdirects creative teams and sends client-side stakeholders spinning out of alignment. With a great creative brief, rework is avoided and the team gets clarity, inspiration and efficiency.
In this hands-on workshop, you will master the skills needed to write effective creative briefs, identify great strategy and properly inspire creative teams to produce great work.
- Understand the real purpose of creative briefs
- Optimize your creative development process for less creative rework
- Learn how to develop the heart of your strategy before writing the brief
- Learn how to proficiently write each creative brief component
- See real-world creative brief examples
- Collect tools, templates and best-practice frameworks to immediately apply
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend?
- Teams involved in the creation of advertising/communications across mediums such as TV, print, billboard, radio, online video and banner
- ABMs, Brand and Marketing Managers who brief creative/agency teams on new communications campaigns
- Agency partners, Account Managers, Planners and Creatives who collaborate on briefs or translate client briefs into internal agency creative briefs
CEO, Gurulocity Brand Management Institute
Kevin Namaky is Chief Executive Officer of the Gurulocity Brand Management Institute. During his 20 years as a Brand & Innovation Director and as SVP Head of Strategy at a global brand strategy and innovation consulting firm, he created billions in new value for companies through winning strategic plans, new product innovation and compelling marketing campaigns. A trained educator, he’s taught in classrooms, workshops, conferences and boardrooms.
Kevin has created winning brand strategies, innovation and training sessions for companies such as Scotts Miracle-Gro, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Bolthouse Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Gorilla Brands, Ubisoft, Formica, Ancestry.com and Nestlé. Kevin also lectures at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and has been featured in Ad Age, Forbes, Fast Company and the CMO Council.