Elevate Your Email Design and Efforts
Are you guilty of skimming your inbox or deleting unopened emails? We all are! It can feel oversaturated when an estimated 306 billion emails are sent and received every single day. Despite the odds, email marketing can be one of the most effective channels with an estimated $40 ROI for every dollar spent!
The same principles of User Experience (UX) used to design and build software can be optimized to email efforts—from identifying and thoroughly understanding a recipient to using design best practices and incorporating iterative testing.
Join this session to learn the basics of UX and how to apply those principles for email marketing success.
September 26, 2023 | 10:00 a.m. – Noon CT
- Learn basic concepts of User Experience Research and Design and how they can be applied to email marketing.
- Discover audience needs and optimize efforts based on their goals.
- Leverage email content and design best practices, including device considerations, calls to action, communication frequency and cadence.
- Identify methods and tips for incorporating testing, tracking and measuring success into even the simplest email marketing efforts.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing
Not only do members get discounts on training like this, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited access to AMA Journals, membership in networking communities and more.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Training Backed By Research
AMA training is unique because of its data-backed approach. The AMA Marketing Skills Framework identifies the most impactful skills marketers need to advance their careers. It’s based on our research with more than 1,000 marketing professionals and academic leaders.
User Experience Key Principles
Key Considerations in Email Marketing Efforts
Tips for Applying UX Best Practices
Including the following areas:
- Communication cadence
- Content and design of email
- Calls to action
- Tracking and measuring
Amanda runs Stockwell Strategy, a User Experience (UX) research and strategy practice. She has 15 years of experience running research, helping teams understand who their users are and what they need, and tying user insights to product and business design strategy.
Amanda frequently writes and speaks about all things UX research and has an engineering degree from Tufts University. You can also find her teaching UX courses on LinkedIn Learning, helping organize Ladies that UX events or spoiling her dog.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in learning UX-inspired tips to improve their email marketing efforts.
- No previous detailed email marketing or UX knowledge is required, but it will be helpful to have general email marketing concepts down.
- 2 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Tips and best practices
- Access to recording and resources for three months