Save Time and Inspire Creativity
Writing a great creative brief is one of the most fundamental skills a marketer needs when kicking off new advertising and communications campaigns. But often, the process can feel daunting, mundane or rushed.
Ditch your mediocre briefs and learn to create guiding documents that encourage clarity, inspiration, and efficiency when working with creative teams.
In this two-day, hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the skills needed to write compelling briefs based on a sound strategy to produce great work and shorten creative process timelines. We’ll look at real-world case studies and best-practice frameworks that you can immediately implement in your business.
- Four hours of live instruction over two days (starting at 11:00 a.m. CT each day)
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Understand the real purpose of creative briefs
- Learn the most efficient and strategic process for less creative rework
- See how to set more precise strategy from the start, so teams are set up for success
- Gain proficiency in writing each component of a creative brief
- Leave with the tools, templates and frameworks to make an impact at work
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Chief Executive Officer, Gurulocity Brand Management Institute
During his 15+ years as a CPG Brand & Innovation Director and as SVP Head of Strategy at a global brand strategy and innovation consulting firm, Kevin created billions in new value for companies through winning strategic plans, new product innovation and compelling marketing campaigns.
Kevin has created winning brand strategies, innovation and training sessions for numerous large- and mid-size brands including Scotts Miracle-Gro, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Bolthouse Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Gorilla Brands, Ubisoft, Formica and Nestle Purina. Kevin also guest lectures and conducts training at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and Miami University Farmer School of Business.