Establish Trust Through Content Excellence
We’re in a unique digital era filled with overwhelming amounts of information coupled with a depletion of audience trust. Marketing departments must prioritize the development of brand authority to earn consumer loyalty and, ultimately, their business.
A brand that establishes its authority can create a compelling presence that attracts a loyal audience who will actively seek them out, rather than struggle to compete for their attention.
In this session, we’ll explore the power of integrated marketing communications, showcasing how a tactical content strategy can act as the foundation for building trust.
October 12, 2023 | 10:00 a.m. – Noon CT
- Learn why brand authority matters.
- Identify what types of content build brand authority and how.
- Explore how to utilize the content created to build authority across various channels.
- Discuss what other methods can elevate authority in the eyes of your potential clients or customers.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing
Not only do members get discounts on training like this, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited access to AMA Journals, membership in networking communities and more.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Training Backed By Research
AMA training is unique because of its data-backed approach. The AMA Marketing Skills Framework identifies the most impactful skills marketers need to advance their careers. It’s based on our research with more than 1,000 marketing professionals and academic leaders.
Brand Authority Overview
Content Marketing <> Authority
- Authoritative bottom-of-the-funnel content
- Authoritative middle-of-the-funnel content
- Authoritative top-of-the-funnel content
Content Across Various Channels
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer/Co-Branded Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
Amanda Milligan is an inbound marketing expert with more than a decade of experience in content, branding and SEO. She’s helped marketing agencies and bootstrapped startups build authority and drive business. She’s shared her thought leadership in publications like TechCrunch, Moz, Entrepreneur and The Next Web, and she’s spoken at industry-leading conferences including Mozcon, Pubcon, SMX, BrightonSEO, SearchLove and State of Search.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketers who have developed at least an introductory content marketing program for their companies and/or manage branding and reputation.
- 2 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Tips and best practices
- Access to recording and resources for three months
Can’t Attend Live But Want the Information?
We will send a link to the recording and resources within one business day of the event to registrants! Access will be available for three months.