This course is designed for mid-level marketing generalists and social media managers interested in updating their social media strategy and ensuring their proposed activities adhere to the latest platform trends and algorithm changes. You will learn how to structure and launch effective social media campaigns that deliver results you can interpret and understand. You will also be guided through using social media marketing attribution tools to track your activity and create an effective report.
Skill Level: Beginner & Intermediate
- Learn how to create an effective social media strategy.
- Identify the key social media marketing trends and how to adapt your content to suit the platform changes.
- Understand how to structure and launch effective social media campaigns that deliver results.
- Discover a range of social media measurement tools for tracking ROI.
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your campaign.
- Learn how to put together an effective social media marketing report.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Meet Your Instructor
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008. Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 to empower businesses to effectively manage their brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with many growing enterprises and big brands.