This course focuses on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok advertising and how to plan, build and launch successful campaigns within the native advertising dashboards. You’ll learn how to set up, choose your desired audience and design ad content that converts. Plus, you will better understand the key metrics available to measure the success of your advertising campaigns.
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Discover where you can run paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Understand how to create a strategy for an advertising campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
- Learn how to implement tracking into your website with a Pixel.
- Learn how to create relevant audiences for your advertising, including Interest, Custom and Lookalike Audiences.
- Understand what makes audiences click on adverts and how to create an advert that converts.
- Discover how to measure and optimize your social media adverts.
- Explore plenty of best-practice examples of successful adverts.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Meet Your Instructor
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008. Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 to empower businesses to effectively manage their brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with many growing enterprises and big brands.