Introduction to Data Analysis
Dive into the importance of quantitative analytics and how data quality can affect decision-making.
Hosted by MindEdge
Beginner | 5 Hours | 23 Modules
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
Skills You’ll Gain
Data Analysis Modeling Bias Identification Data Repair
What You’ll Learn
- Discover different decision-making models and tools.
- Learn about the fundamental concepts of measurement, including levels of measurement, reliability and validity, errors, measurement and information bias.
- Understand methods of ensuring the quality of data.
- Learn data management techniques, including transforming, recoding and handling missing data.
- Identify some biases and errors data collection may be subject to.
- Know how to distinguish between correlation and causation.
This course introduces the different types of decisions made in an organizational setting, why quantitative analytics is important, and how data quality can affect decision-making. Since quantitative analytics is used in various settings, this introductory-level course offers insight into how research is used in different sectors. Plus, from a management perspective, you’ll learn about appropriate quantitative methods and ways to ensure quality and accuracy through research design.
Skill Level: Beginner
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos, real-world case studies and games. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
About Our Learning Partner
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.