Connect with your audience, and build your brand awareness and trust using content marketing.
Hosted by MindEdge
Beginner | 3.5 Hours | 24 Modules
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
Skills You’ll Gain
Content Marketing Marketing Funnel Content Development
What You’ll Learn
- Define content marketing, and explain how it relates to social media and SEO
- List the major types of content used in content marketing, and explain the strengths of each
- Describe the online marketing funnel, and explain which types of content are appropriate for which stages of the funnel
- Articulate the advantages of audience targeting and audience segmentation
- Describe the process of channel management, and explain why it is important to furthering your marketing goals
This course introduces content marketing—a strategic approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience. With an emphasis on key concepts, definitions, and metrics, you will learn how to tailor your content to meet the specific needs of potential customers as they travel through the sales funnel. In addition, you will explore how to use content to build brand awareness and establish the brand as a trusted source of expert advice.
Skill Level: Beginner
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos, real-world case studies and games. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
About Our Learning Partner
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.