Build and Implement A Strategic Marketing Plan
It can be easy to get wrapped up in the daily grind of executing various marketing tactics and initiatives—especially when new tactics are available to us each and every day. In order to ensure that the marketing work we do has the best chance of delivering business results, it’s imperative to have a clear and well-thought-out marketing plan that connects strategy to our chosen initiatives. This plan is also integral to aligning any key stakeholders to the marketing objectives and communicating the true value that marketing provides to an organization.
In this virtual workshop, you will learn how to create a marketing plan that meets your business objectives, sets a clear direction for projects and garners leadership support. You’ll learn the exact steps and components needed to build a great plan, and be able to immediately write a plan of your own from scratch, or clean up and improve an existing plan. Your new plan will provide clarity for what marketing to do and in what order, as well as how you will measure your results.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Best practice-processes, frameworks and examples
- On-demand access for three months
- Learn how to research and document a useful Target Profile
- Understand how to quickly assess the competition and learn what to look for
- Access a Strategic Positioning Statement framework and notable brand examples
- Learn how to diagnose your existing marketing funnel
- See how to design a new/improved marketing funnel
- Be able to determine your new marketing objectives
- Understand how to choose metrics for your new marketing plan
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for teams involved in marketing planning and execution, such as:
- Brand and Marketing Managers tasked with creating and executing annual marketing plans
- Agencies, consultants and freelancers who create marketing plans for clients
- Small business owners who don’t yet have a marketing manager but want to create a marketing plan for their business
Chief Executive Officer, Gurulocity Brand Management Institute
During his 20 years as a CPG Brand & Innovation Director and as SVP Head of Strategy at a global brand strategy and innovation consulting firm, he created billions in new value for companies through winning strategic plans, new product innovation, and compelling marketing campaigns. A trained educator, he’s taught in classrooms, workshops, conferences and boardrooms. Kevin has created winning brand strategies, innovation, and training sessions for numerous large- and mid-size companies including Scotts Miracle-Gro, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Bolthouse Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Gorilla Brands, Ubisoft, Formica, and Nestlé. Kevin also lectures at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and has been featured in Ad Age, Forbes, Fast Company and the CMO Council.