Building Focused and Compelling Campaigns
Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is more than sleek mailers and coordinated campaigns between marketing and sales. At its core, ABM’s success depends on a compelling story that targets key, high-value audiences and encourages them to take action.
In this virtual training, you’ll learn the step-by-step process of going from customer research to building a compelling campaign. While we’ll focus on ABM, the approach discussed in this session is a useful skill for every marketer.
- 3 hours of live instruction (starting at 11 a.m. CDT)
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, templates, tips and best practices
- Gain the skills to effectively study your audience and build personas
- Learn how to iterate your messaging based on research
- Understand the vital role of storytelling in great campaigns
Product Marketing Manager, Xactly
Kim has over 10 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing partnering with sales, marketing, customer success and product teams to build insight-based growth and development plans. As a Product Marketing Manager, she is responsible for building the brand voice and enabling sales for Xactly’s newly acquired products. She is currently heading up the development of Xactly’s Solution Marketing and Account-Based Marketing initiatives to transition the company from being product-centric to customer-centric.