The most relevant content and resources for the AMA collegiate community and our 320+ active collegiate chapters.
The Marketing Leaders of Tomorrow
Providing students like you with the resources and skills to shape the marketing industry.
You can Expect:
- Live and Virtual Events
- Professional Networking Opportunities
- Leadership Opportunities
- Scholarships & Awards
Collegiate Regional Events
Reporting, Awards, ICC, Scholarships & More
Competitions Fall/Online & Spring/In-Person
Alpha Mu Alpha
Since its inception in 1937, the American Marketing Association (AMA) has been committed to the advancement of excellence in the field of marketing. It’s this commitment which fostered the establishment of Alpha Mu Alpha in the Spring of 1981. Alpha Mu Alpha is the national marketing honorary for qualified undergraduate, graduate and doctoral marketing students as well as marketing faculty.
Find Your Chapter
College Seniors get a Free Professional Membership
As a special graduation gift, the AMA is giving recently graduated collegiate members a FREE year of AMA membership. Past collegiate members have up to three years to take advantage of this benefit!
- Chapter Plans & Annual Reports FY22-23 (Note: Gated content, log in to your AMA online profile to access)
- Chapter Plan / Annual Report
- DEI Principles
- AMA Style Guide
- AMA Branding & Fonts
- Get AMA Swag with Consolidus powered by Memberpromos.com
- Collegiate Chapters Council
- Job Board / Micro Internships
- Community Help
- Learn more about the process: Student Group Membership
- Get Started: Collegiate Group Membership: Benefits & Perks
Advisors & Volunteers
- Advisors: Returning advisors can renew AMA membership with the code: FacultyRenew
- Collegiate Volunteer Judging Ops – Coming Soon!
- Volunteering with the AMA
As the largest community-based marketing association in the world, the AMA is trusted by marketing and sales professionals to help them discover what’s coming next in the industry. Our community of local chapters spans more than 65 cities and 320 college campuses throughout North America. We’re home to award-winning content, PCM® professional certification, five premier academic journals, and industry-leading live and virtual training events.