2023 AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education to be Held in Chicago, IL
November 12-15, 2023
Chicago, IL—The AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education is the premier higher education marketing event that helps marketers enhance marketing strategy, build strong brands, improve reputation, achieve enrollment success and maintain financial strength. Conference speakers and content illustrate the vibrant and dynamic landscape that is higher education.
This event isn’t just a conference; it’s a community. It’s a dynamic space where knowledge meets action, serving as a valuable resource capable of sparking significant change.
“Joining the largest gathering of higher ed marketers connects you with thought-leaders, strategists, and energetic new-to-the-field professionals and their experiences from universities across the country. Together, you actively engage through inspiring keynotes, insightful panel discussions, and motivating sessions—specifically chosen to provide you with the most relevant and future-forward professional development experience for higher ed marketers at any level.”—Myla Edmond, Associate Vice President for Communications and Marketing, California State University, Dominguez Hills
When and Where:
November 12-15, 2023
301 East North Water Street
Chicago, IL 60611
- Tia Brown McNair—Dr. Tia Brown McNair is the Vice President in the Office of Diversity, Equity and Student Success and Executive Director for the Truth, Racial Healing and Transformation (TRHT) Campus Centers at the American Association of Colleges and Universities (AAC&U) in Washington, DC.
- Marcus Collins—Dr. Marcus Collins is an award-winning marketer and cultural translator. He is the former chief strategy officer at Wieden+Kennedy, New York, a marketing professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, and the author of the best-selling book, For The Culture: The Power Behind What We Buy, What We Do, and Who We Want To Be.
- Brad Stulberg—Brad is an internationally known researcher, writer, and coach on excellence, well-being, and sustainable success. He is the best-selling author of The Practice of Groundedness, Peak Performance and The Passion Paradox.
Winners of the AMA Foundation Higher Education Marketer of the Year Awards and the AMA Emerging Marketer Awards will be honored at the 2023 AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education for their exceptional work. Join us in celebrating our community members for their amazing work!
- The AMA Higher Education Marketing Awards honor extraordinary leadership and celebrate innovation and achievement in higher education marketing. The awards are brought to you by the AMA Foundation and its founding sponsor Yes& Lipman Hearne.
- New in 2023, the AMA Emerging Marketer in Higher Education Awards recognizes exceptional creativity and ingenuity in advancing marketing and communications strategies within the higher education landscape. This prestigious award celebrates individuals, teams, or collaborations that have demonstrated outstanding innovation in traditional and/or digital realms among project-based, campaign-based, or a collection of projects from the last academic year.
For more information or to register for this event, visit AMA.org.
For media questions, please contact Amy Gwiazdowski, VP, Communications.