AMA to Host Two-Day Digital Bootcamps in Atlanta and Phoenix
Chicago, IL—The American Marketing Association (AMA) will host Digital Marketing Bootcamps in Atlanta, GA, March 21-22, 2024 and in Phoenix, AZ, April 11-12, 2024. The AMA Bootcamps offer a comprehensive 360-degree strategy from ROI-driving tactical tips to developing a content strategy and best practices.
Who Should Attend: Mid-level marketing professionals looking to gain the knowledge and confidence to take their digital marketing to the next level and the next step in their career. Please note these Bootcamps will not cover digital marketing basics for beginners.
Cord Silverstein, President of Advocacy Social—A distinguished digital marketing strategist with over two decades of experience, has been at the forefront of integrating AI into marketing, revolutionizing how marketing teams compete in their industry. His dual expertise from client and agency perspectives has crafted his unique approach, making him a pivotal figure in driving success for numerous Fortune 500 brands. As the CEO of Integrate AI, Cord empowers organizations, big and small, to embrace and leverage AI, transforming their marketing strategies and executions to level the playing field against larger competitors.
For AMA Professional Certified Marketers®️, this training is worth 8 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain a PCM®️ certification.
- Learn best practices and digital marketing essentials, including digital strategy, content marketing, generative AI, social media marketing and digital analytics.
- Understand how to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with your business goals and priorities.
- Develop a content marketing strategy and execution that will drive significant results.
- Learn specific and actionable techniques to deliver an ROI from your search engine optimization marketing executions.
- Learn how to integrate storytelling into your marketing, delivering value to your target audiences while increasing brand visibility and ROI.
Atlanta Bootcamp: March 21-22, 2024 to be hosted at the Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker Street NW, Atlanta, GA 3031
Phoenix Bootcamp: April 11 -12, 2024 to be hosted at the On Jackson, 245 E Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
Over two days, subject-matter experts will guide attendees through an immersive journey, diving deep into cutting-edge strategies and execution plans. The series of workshops seamlessly integrate to illustrate how the digital marketing components work together to drive success. By the end of the Bootcamp, attendees leave with practical ideas and up-to-date best practices ready to be implemented.
For additional information about this event, please visit AMA.org.