Optimize your website visitor journey and purchase funnel by understanding your web analytics and implementing best practices based on insights.
Hosted by MindEdge
Beginner | 3.5 Hours | 42 Modules
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
Skills You’ll Gain
SEO Data Analysis Marketing Funnel
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the difference between search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Learn the difference between metrics and KPIs
- Discover what segmentation is and how it can improve the usability of a website
- Learn landing page optimization best practices
- Learn the importance of experimentation and testing in web analytics
- Learn how to identify where a visitor is in the buying cycle and purchase funnel
- Understand how surveys and qualitative information is used in web analytics
Develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and techniques you will encounter as a practitioner in the web analytics field. This course breaks down into two modules:
- Module 1 focuses on web analytics concepts, important terms, and organizations and personnel who use web analytics. Dive into key performance indicators and hone in on segmentation strategies for categorizing website visitors. Apply what you’ve learned to discover how to plan and assess website business strategies using web analytics.
- Module 2 explores reporting and dashboards related to web analytics. Come away with an understanding of how to plan for and design dashboards and how qualitative research offers deeper business insights. In addition, you will learn how to conduct split and multivariate testing and implement web analytics best practices.
Skill Level: Beginner
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos, real-world case studies and games. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
About Our Learning Partner
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.