Develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and techniques you will encounter as a practitioner in the web analytics field. This course breaks down into two modules:
- Module 1 focuses on web analytics concepts, important terms, and organizations and personnel who use web analytics. Dive into key performance indicators and hone in on segmentation strategies for categorizing website visitors. Apply what you’ve learned to discover how to plan and assess website business strategies using web analytics.
- Module 2 explores reporting and dashboards related to web analytics. Come away with an understanding of how to plan for and design dashboards and how qualitative research offers deeper business insights. In addition, you will learn how to conduct split and multivariate testing and implement web analytics best practices.
Skill Level: Beginner
- Understand the difference between search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Learn the difference between metrics and KPIs
- Discover what segmentation is and how it can improve the usability of a website
- Learn landing page optimization best practices
- Learn the importance of experimentation and testing in web analytics
- Learn how to identify where a visitor is in the buying cycle and purchase funnel
- Understand how surveys and qualitative information is used in web analytics
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 3.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos, real-world case studies and games. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.
3 hours | 23 Modules | Intermediate
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization is the process of steady and incremental marketing improvement to yield stronger results. In this course, you will discover the five key steps to Conversion Rate Optimization and how the process interacts with other facets of digital marketing. In addition, you will gain the knowledge and resources to be a more effective professional through various instructive techniques, including subject matter expert videos and case-study scenarios.
6 Hours | 68 Modules | Beginner
Google Ads is the most widely-used advertising platform today and constantly evolves to help advertisers keep up with current marketing trends. Therefore, having a solid understanding of the platform is a key component of running a successful marketing campaign. This course will teach you how to navigate the platform, set up and optimize campaigns, improve performance, apply advanced techniques, and analyze performance data.