Paid Search (PPC)
Boost your website visits and buying cycle with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising by optimizing your targeted ads, landing pages and search process.
Hosted by MindEdge
Beginner | 4 Hours | 38 Modules
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
Skills You’ll Gain
Reporting PPC Digital Advertising Multivariate Testing
What You’ll Learn
- Identify the benefits of paid search (pay-per-click) and the parts of an ad
- Understand how to set PPC account goals and audit a PPC account
- Explain how to use keyword planners and how to use keyword matching and negative keywords
- Explain how dynamic keywords and different ad extensions are beneficial
- Understand how you can segment B2B and B2C searchers
- Learn how to optimize a landing page
- Understand the difference between search and display advertising
Paid Search advertising, also called pay-per-click (PPC), is used to pay for website traffic. This course explores search marketing, the search process and the buying cycle. You will learn how to set up a successful PPC account, set and measure goals, and optimize keyword usage using various strategies. Plus, examine the components of effective ads and landing pages, learn how to optimize ad targeting, and understand when to use search or display advertising. The course also delves into research and analysis considerations, such as report creation, improving quality scores, and using A/B and multivariate ad testing.
Skill Level: Beginner
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos, real-world case studies and games. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
About Our Learning Partner
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.