Financial Management Toolkit and Samples
A central truth of Board in a Box is: “Do not reinvent the wheel.” The following toolkit and samples enable chapters to draw on the collective financial knowledge and experience of the entire association.?
- Professional Chapter Financial Toolkit
- Sample Board Expense Report Form
- Sample Credit Card Usage Policy
- Professional Chapter Treasurer Free Membership Program
- Sample AMA Chapter Budget
- Sample Programming Scorecard and Financials
- Sample Treasurer Job Description
- Sample Quickbooks Template
Financial Reporting Guidelines and Templates
To help chapters with financial reporting, the AMA Support Center has developed the following financial reporting guidelines and templates based upon a QuickBooks model:
- Professional Chapter Financial Reporting Guidelines
- Professional Chapter Financial Reporting QuickBooks Template
Chapters are encouraged but not required to use these templates. In addition to increasing the usefulness and consistency of financial information reported to the AMA, the template format is also helpful when filing the chapter’s tax return with the IRS.