In accordance with Professional Chapter Operating Standards, chapters are required to report information to the AMA Support Center annually.
- Submit annual strategic plan and budget (due August 15)
- You may resubmit your strategic plan throughout the year up until February 28, 2024
- Year-end financials (due August 15)
- Submit income statement
- Submit balance sheet
- Date indicating when you submitted your chapters tax return to IRS (U.S. Chapters – due November 15)
- This is information is entered on your chapters Chapter Health Reporting Google Sheet, not on the Annual Reporting Chapter Form
- Board elections (due March 1)
- Incoming officers identified in a national database (submit president, president-elect, secretary, treasurer via your Chapter Health Form
- Review Constitution and Bylaws (due June 30)
- Enter the date the bylaws were reviewed in your Chapter Heath Form
- If your chapter has made updates to your bylaws or constitution, email those updates to email@example.com
There are also 5 optional questions as well that we hope you’d consider submitting as well.