Develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and techniques you will encounter as a practitioner in the marketing automation field. This course breaks down into two modules:
- Module 1 introduces the buying cycle and purchase funnel, how to measure content strategies, and how to calculate the value of customers, followers, likes and mobile loyalists.
- Module 2 dives deeper into the single-customer view of cultivating leads. You’ll learn about customer relationship management and email marketing, emphasizing multi-touch campaigns and lead scoring, as well as loyalty programs and methods for measuring their effectiveness. Finally, you will combine this knowledge with business concepts to better inform your firm’s marketing decisions.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Understand marketing automation and its key components and value
- Describe the functions of a CRM system and an email marketing system
- Discuss the types of data that are useful in lead capture and understand the value of lead scoring
- Understand the use of dynamic content
- Explain the use of explicit and implicit data in lead nurturing
- Discover strategies for building customer loyalty
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 3.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos, real-world case studies and games. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.
3.5 Hours | 42 Modules | Beginner
Optimize your website visitor journey and purchase funnel by understanding your web analytics and implementing best practices based on insights. Develop a solid understanding of the basic concepts and techniques you will encounter as a practitioner in the web analytics field.
4 Hours | 38 Modules | Beginner
Paid Search advertising, also called pay-per-click (PPC), is used to pay for website traffic. This course explores search marketing, the search process and the buying cycle. You will learn how to set up a successful PPC account, set and measure goals, and optimize keyword usage using various strategies. Plus, examine the components of effective ads and landing pages, learn how to optimize ad targeting, and understand when to use search or display advertising. The course also delves into research and analysis considerations, such as report creation, improving quality scores, and using A/B and multivariate ad testing.