Journal of Marketing editors host workshops at universities around the world to further JM’s mission to develop research about real-world marketing questions. They collaborate with universities that provide financial, intellectual, and logistical support for the workshops. Contact Christine Moorman if your university would like to sponsor a workshop.
• ANZMAC-University of Melbourne (Melbourne, Australia): December 2-3, 2021
The Journal of Marketing and the Journal of Consumer Research will join forces in an inaugural research development workshop aimed to strengthen the development of research ideas and publication success of Australasian Marketing scholars.
• Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong): April 3-4, 2019
• Tsinghua University (Beijing, China): April 6-7, 2019
• Indian School of Business (Hyderabad, India): January 11-12, 2020
Check out this slideshow from the January, 2020 JM-ISB Research Development Workshop at the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad.
• University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia): February 1, 2019
• University of Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany): June 10, 2018
• Alliance Manchester Business School (Manchester, UK): September 12-13, 2019
Go to Journal of Marketing