A Refresher of Search Engine Optimization Basics
SEO is a critical part of an integrated marketing mix. While many marketers have picked up pieces of SEO knowledge along their marketing journey, it’s hard to get a solid understanding of the big picture of how it all comes together.
In this three-hour SEO 101 virtual training, we’ll cover important fundamentals and core elements of organic search. Learn what it tasks to become proficient in SEO and why you don’t need to feel anxious every time Google updates its algorithm. While you can’t master SEO overnight, understanding the basics is an essential first step to getting results and intelligently conversing with your team about this complex discipline.
- 3 hours of live instruction (starting at 10:00 a.m. Central)
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
- Gain confidence about what it takes to succeed with SEO in 2021
- Understand how to start small and begin gaining momentum
- Learn what ranking factors matter the most for your industry
- Walk away knowing about effective free, low-cost and premium tools and resources
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group
Jenny Munn is a digital marketer with a deep specialty in search engine optimization strategy, training and implementation. She has trained in-house marketers for years and has provided SEO services for B2B, B2C, e-commerce and nonprofit organizations in a variety of industries. Munn has taught SEO workshops across the country for eight years to help agencies, web designers, in-house marketers and businesses of every size maximize their return on SEO.
- Overview of SEO Fundamentals and Definitions
- On-Page SEO 101
- Q&A and Hands-On Time
- Off-Page SEO 101
- Bringing It All Together
- Q&A and Wrap Up