LinkedIn is seeing rapid growth year-over-year and has become an invaluable resource for businesses to increase brand awareness, generate leads, recruit top talent and more.
The reliance on LinkedIn raises a conundrum: How do we distinguish ourselves or our company in an increasingly competitive space that gets more crowded every day?
This workshop is designed to help businesses of all sizes and industries understand how to effectively use LinkedIn as a tool to grow their business. We will explore features available for both LinkedIn Company Pages and Personal Profiles, so that your business and wider team can harness the power of the world’s largest professional network.
- Understand the latest LinkedIn functionality to give your business a competitive advantage in 2023.
- Discover how to elevate your personal LinkedIn profile to enhance your personal brand and make you more discoverable.
- Learn how to create an effective employee advocacy program to increase brand awareness and credibility, as well as drive website traffic and sales.
- Explore how to create and manage effective LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
- Understand how to measure success on LinkedIn.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Access to recording and resources for three months
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend?
- Social Media Specialists/Managers
- Marketers who have familiarity with social media basics and are looking to take their LinkedIn engagement to the next level
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers.
Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.