Marketers know that email is effective, but many also believe they aren’t getting the results they know they have the potential to achieve. What changes can you make to get better results? What needs to be prioritized? And what are the best ways to boost your overall email marketing effectiveness?
This 3-hour virtual training session will help you improve your email marketing workflow, data quality, messaging and overall results. Learn best practices in data collection, data hygiene, workflow, testing, deliverability and more.
- 3 hours of live instruction (11 a.m. – 2 p.m. CDT)
- Includes interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, templates, tips and best practices
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Digital Marketing Bootcamp Bundle
This session is part of a training bundle that includes the other classes below. You’ll get access to four live teachings (and the recorded video) plus a bonus on-demand SEO training for just $299. That’s more than a 15% savings from buying each training individually.
- Social Media Strategy in a Changing World (June 11)
- Essentials for Content Marketing Success (June 18)
- Digital Marketing Strategy (June 19)
- Bonus: SEO in Uncertain Times (On-Demand Video Available June 11)
All live events are from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. CDT.
- Learn how to collect and manage high-quality subscriber data (and keep bad data out of your lists)
- Discover options to help improve your email production workflow
- Identify ways to strengthen your email design, copy and call-to-action
- Find ways to automate campaigns or improve existing automated emails
- Understand how testing can help you boost overall campaign performance
- Apply techniques to help you increase email deliverability
Director of Email Marketing, Enventys Partners
Adam Q. Holden-Bache is the author of “How to Win at B2B Email Marketing: A Guide to Achieving Success.” His book guides readers through all aspects of an email marketing program, including strategy, data, design, delivery, testing and analysis.
Holden-Bache currently serves as Director of Email Marketing at Enventys Partners. He oversees the email marketing strategy with the objective of meeting and exceeding internal and client marketing goals. Before Enventys Partners, Adam spent 19 years as CEO of Mass Transmit, an award-winning email marketing agency.