This isn’t your average career advice. There are secrets to job searching and building a successful career, and we’re pulling back the curtain for you! Anyone can find decent career advice from a Google search (but that’s surface-level)—we’re confident that you’ll learn a variety of new strategies and tips for your landing your next role, finally getting that promotion or simply learning how to become known as an expert in your field.
We don’t want you applying aimlessly and hoping that something sticks. We’ll discuss innovative, uncommon and unique strategies for marketing yourself, networking and finding a job in ways you likely haven’t tried yet.
- Dream Big: Discuss how to determine and set personal career goals.
- Plan Accordingly: Understand how to create a job search plan.
- Market Yourself: Learn to optimize your Resume and LinkedIn for job searching.
- Build the Brand: Explore the impacts of a good personal branding strategy.
- Network Effectively: Identify how to network and find open job opportunities.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Access to recording and resources for three months
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals looking to prepare for their next career move.
- Individuals who have recently been laid off and are looking for new opportunities.
- Individuals looking to return to the workplace after time off.
- Individuals who want to grow their small business through personal branding.
- Individuals looking to change careers or industries.
- Individuals who are unsure where they want to go next in their career.
Career and Personal Branding Coach
Brett Ellis is a career and personal branding coach based in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in helping his clients think futuristically and market themselves through personal branding, rather than simply applying to a wide range of jobs. His coaching philosophy is inspired by the saying, “Stay ready, so you don’t have to get ready.” He has a passion for making career conversations and workshops fun and engaging, while guiding learners to companies and roles that align with their goals. Outside of coaching and teaching, Brett works as a Diversity Recruiting Specialist at Warner Bros. Discovery and is currently building a DJing business with friends in Atlanta.