With more than 4 billion users worldwide regularly connecting, communicating and influencing on social media, businesses that aren’t effectively engaging on these same channels could be missing valuable leads and sales! The opportunities to build relationships, establish brand loyalty and maintain competitive advantage are yours to achieve through social media.
Forge a confident path in social media with the help of the AMA Social Media Bootcamp! In three days, you’ll learn how to effectively showcase your brand so it can be a significant driver for your marketing strategy with clear goals, engaging content and an active presence.
Who Should Attend?
Individual contributors or mid-level social media professionals who:
- Already have experience working in social media
- Know the basics of the different platforms
- Want to improve their presence/engagement and take their work to the next level
- Have a hand in developing the strategy
- Review the latest social media marketing best practices, including strategy, content creation, platform engagement, advertising and auditing.
- Learn how to develop and implement an effective social media strategy.
- Determine effective growth tactics to implement across your social media campaigns, including advertising and creator partnerships.
- Discover inspirational case studies of effective social media use across a range of B2B and B2C industries.
- Build a network and discuss pain points with other social media professionals.
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your campaigns.
- Six workshops led by social media professional Alison Battisby
- A mix of presentation content and hands-on exercises
- 1-on-1 or small group networking and discussion opportunities
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resource, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Day 1 (All Times CST)
Strategy & Planning
- Create a Social Media Strategy
- Define your Target Audiences
- Set Your Goals
- Choose Your Social Media Channels
- Audit your Current Activity
- Plan your Social Media Content/Create a Content Calendar
- Build your Processes
- Social Media Scheduling Tools
- Plan for Social Media Customer Care and Crisis Management
- What Content Works Best for Social Media in 2023
- How to Create Effective Social Media Videos
- Music Rights for Social Media
- How to Design Effective Social Media Graphics
- How to Create Effective Photography for Social Media
- Image and Graphic Rights in Social Media
- How to Create Engaging Copy in Social Media
- Advice on Sharing User-Generated Content
- Top Tools for Content Creation
Day 2 (All Times CST)
B2C Social Platforms
- What platforms are good for B2C (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Platform features that support B2C engagement (Facebook Groups, Stories, Instagram Reels, hashtags, tagging)
- B2C Social Campaign Case Studies
B2B Social Platforms
- What platforms are good for B2B (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Platform features that support B2B engagement (LinkedIn Events, LinkedIn Live, Twitter Lists, YouTube Shorts)
- B2B Social Campaign Case Studies
Day 3 (All Times CST)
Social Media Advertising
- The Different Types of Social Media Ads
- How to Set Objectives
- How to Effectively Target Your Audience
- Design and Create Ads That Convert
- Set Your Budget and Schedule
- How to Measure Your Success
- Examples of Best Practice Advertising Campaigns
Working with Creators and Measuring Success
- Who are Creators?
- The Benefits of Using Creator Partnerships + Examples of Creator-led Campaigns
- How to Find and Select the Right Creators
- How to Pitch a Creator Partnership + What to Avoid
- Measure Your Success with Creators
- Proving ROI on your Social Campaigns
- Free Measurement Tools
Alison BattisbySocial Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.