Unlock the Power of Social Media to Boost Your Business
With more than 4 billion users worldwide regularly connecting, communicating and influencing on social media, businesses that aren’t effectively engaging on these same channels could be missing valuable leads and sales! The opportunities to build relationships, establish brand loyalty and maintain competitive advantage are yours to achieve through social media.
Forge a confident path in social media with the help of the AMA Social Media Bootcamp! In three days, you’ll learn how to effectively showcase your brand so it can be a significant driver for your marketing strategy with clear goals, engaging content and an active presence.
- Understand the latest social media marketing best practices including strategy, content creation, platform engagement, advertising, and auditing.
- Learn how to develop and implement an effective social media strategy.
- Master effective growth tactics to implement across your social media campaigns including advertising and creator partnerships.
- Discover inspirational case studies of effective social media use across a range of B2B and B2C industries.
- Build a network and discuss painpoints with other social media professionals.
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your campaigns.
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing
Not only do members get discounts on training like this, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited access to AMA Journals, membership in networking communities and more.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 13.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for those who attend the full training to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Training Backed By Research
AMA training is unique because of its data-backed approach. The AMA Marketing Skills Framework identifies the most impactful skills marketers need to advance their careers. It’s based on our research with more than 1,000 marketing professionals and academic leaders.
DAY 1: September 5, 2023 (All Times CT)
Strategy & Planning
- Create a Social Media Strategy
- Define your Target Audiences
- Set Your Goals
- Choose Your Social Media Channels
- Audit your Current Activity
- Plan your Social Media Content/Create a Content Calendar
- Build your Processes
- Social Media Scheduling Tools
- Plan for Social Media Customer Care and Crisis Management
- What Content Works Best for Social Media in 2023
- How to Create Effective Social Media Videos
- Music Rights for Social Media
- How to Design Effective Social Media Graphics
- How to Create Effective Photography for Social Media
- Image and Graphic Rights in Social Media
- How to Create Engaging Copy in Social Media
- Advice on Sharing User Generated Content
- Top Tools for Content Creation
DAY 2: September 6, 2023 (All Times CT)
B2C Social Platforms
- What platforms are good for B2C
- Platform features that support B2C engagement
- Good/bad examples of B2C Social Campaigns
- Things to be weary of
B2B Social Platforms
- What platforms are good for B2B
- Platform features that support B2B engagement
- Good/bad examples of B2B Social Campaigns
- Things to be weary of
DAY 3: September 7, 2023 (All Times CT)
Social Media Advertising
- The Different Types of Social Media Ads
- How to Set Objectives
- How to Effectively Target Your Audience
- Design and Create Ads That Covert
- Set Your Budget and Schedule
- How to Measure Your Success
- Examples of Best Practice Advertising Campaigns
Working with Creators and Measuring Success
- Who are Creators? Include Examples of Creators
- The Benefits of Using Creator Partnerships + Examples of Creator-led Campaigns
- How to Find and Select the Right Creators
- How to Pitch a Creator Partnership + What to Avoid
- Measure Your Success with Creators
- Proving ROI on your Social Campaigns
- Free Measurement Tools
Alison BattisbySocial Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers. Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.
Who Should Attend?
Individual contributors or mid-level social media professionals who:
- Want to improve their presence/engagement and take their work to the next level.
- Have a hand in developing the strategy (not just doing the work).
- Already have experience working in social media and know the basics of the different platforms. We will not cover how to post, etc.
- Six workshops led by social media professional Alison Battisby
- A mix of presentation content and hands-on exercises
- Discussion opportunities
Can’t Attend Live But Want the Information?
We will send a link to the recording and presentation within one business day of the event to registrants! Access will be available for three months.