If you think you can’t break through the online noise to make a difference for your brand, think again! Your content has the opportunity to be a powerful tool to influence awareness, loyalty, decisions and actions at every touchpoint.
If you’re ready to understand and scale your content effectiveness, the AMA Content Marketing Bootcamp can help you reach new levels of impact. Take a strategic approach to content marketing and make it work to your advantage.
- Learn how to form competitive and achievable content marketing strategies.
- Understand how to consider the editorial and technical sides of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Factor in the right content operations to support a strategy.
- Plan measurement of content marketing effectiveness.
- Lean into key trends and apply generative AI.
- Introductory video and course material from the instructor.
- Four live workshops.
- A mix of presentation content and hands-on exercises.
- 1-on-1 or small group networking and discussion opportunities.
- Access to session recordings will be available for six months.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 9 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get the Best Pricing
Not only do members get discounts on training like this, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited access to AMA Journals, membership in networking communities and more.
Training Backed By Research
AMA training is unique because of its data-backed approach. The AMA Marketing Skills Framework identifies the most impactful skills marketers need to advance their careers. It’s based on our research with more than 1,000 marketing professionals and academic leaders.
Defining Content Marketing
A video and worksheet will be provided closer to the event.
Wednesday, June 21 (All Times CT)
Content Marketing Strategy
- What is Content Marketing Strategy?
- Conducting Content Analysis
- Defining a Content Vision
- Completing a Strategic Plan
Content Marketing and SEO
- What is SEO?
- Content Marketing’s Impact on SEO
- Best Practices for Content Quality, Cadence, Types and Structure
Thursday, June 22 (All Times CT)
Content Marketing Operations
- Sourcing Content
- Promoting Content
- Defining Workflow + Process
- Selecting Tools + Technology
Content Marketing Trends
- Video Content
- Interactive Content
- Measuring Content Impact
- Privacy Legislation
Colleen JonesPresident of Content Science
A content expert and Star Wars fan, Colleen Jones is the president of Content Science, an award-winning end-to-end content firm that has advised or trained hundreds of the world’s leading corporate, nonprofit and government organizations to become content Jedis. She also has served as the head of content at Mailchimp, the marketing platform acquired by Intuit for $12 billion. Her highly rated books such as The Content Advantage share lessons learned based on her experience and Content Science’s unique data. A passionate entrepreneur, Colleen has led Content Science to be one of the fastest growing companies in the United States.