How To Earn Your Certification
- Learn about the exam. Review the topics you need to know to pass the PCM® Digital Marketing exam.
- Evaluate your skills. Take the free practice exam to assess your current marketing management skillset and identify areas of improvement.
- Study. Start preparing with the AMA approved Learning Path from LinkedIn Learning. Or attend an in-person AMA Digital Marketing Bootcamp.
- Take the exam. The test is made up of 120 multiple-choice questions and can take up to two hours to complete.
- Promote and maintain your certification. Passing the PCM® exam is a big accomplishment. Share the news and make sure to keep your certification up-to-date.
While there are no eligibility requirements at this time, we find that PCM® candidates have more success if they have the following minimum level of education or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of professional marketing experience
- Master’s degree and two years of professional marketing experience
- 7 years of professional marketing experience
The test is made up of 120 multiple-choice questions and you’ll have two hours to complete it.
To pass, you must receive an overall score of 80% or higher and it is not required that you achieve a specific score in each domain. You will receive your scores immediately after completing the exam, including a breakdown by domain.
Your registration for the exam will include three exam attempts that must be completed within one year of registration. If you are unsuccessful in passing the exam, you must wait a minimum of 15 days between exam attempts.
AMA Digital Marketing Bootcamp
Two days of in-person interactive learning will cover all of the topics you’ll see on the PCM® Digital Marketing exam.
If you’ve already passed the PCM® Digital Marketing exam, you can learn more about logging your CEUs here.