What is the Diversity Leadership Institute?
The AMA’s inaugural Diversity Leadership Institute (DLI) is a four-day program that gives 15 diverse marketing students the unique opportunity to meet and network with an intimate cohort of peers from historically disenfranchised and underrepresented communities in the marketing field. The Institute will be led by instructors from AMA’s academic and professional community.
What benefits will my Organization receive as a Corporate Donor?
- Recognition as an Inaugural partner of the DLI and philanthropic partner of the AMA Foundation
- Exposure across all AMA communities – Professional, Collegiate, and Academic (including more than 22,000 members)
- Brand awareness on all DLI program materials, email communications, and website
- Premium placement on DLI T-shirt for participants
- The opportunity to help shape the future of collegiate students of color
To learn more about this unique philanthropic opportunity, please contact Gina Anzalone, AMA Foundation, Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org