The American Marketing Association provides select AMA Collegiate Regional Events with Career Forum Grants to elevate their career development components and broaden their reach beyond the host institution. Submit the form below to apply!
Please only submit one application per regional event.
To be selected, your regional event should:
- Include a career development-focused keynote event or panel
- Include networking opportunities between students and professionals
- Be open to students within their region, beyond the institution, and regardless of AMA membership
- Include in its program outcomes to prepare students for a career in marketing, whether during their time at school, or post-graduation
- Event can be either existing or inaugural
- Chapters at Minority-serving Institutions (HBCUs, HSIs, etc.) are especially welcome to apply
- Selection will also take into consideration regional scope, to represent at least four unique areas during the year
Applications are due July 21, 2023, and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.