1. Facilitate interaction among academics, business people, and government representatives;
2. Promote the globalization of marketing courses;
3. Foster research on global marketing issues; and
4. Disseminate research findings, theoretical contributions, and successful business practices among members.
These objectives are accomplished though activities, such as:
1. Offer conference seminars and programs that will enhance classroom and research activities;
2. Offer competitive, in-conference sessions of peer-reviewed papers and panels;
3. Sponsor international conference with the Academy of Marketing (UK) on a bi-annual basis;
4. Co-sponsor other international conference(s) when and where appropriate;
5. Support international activities that augment AMA international objectivies;
6. Recognize contributions of scholars to the development of international marketing education.
For more information, please visit the Global Marketing SIG website.