The Doctoral Student SIG (DocSIG) is a special interest group of the American Marketing Association designed specifically for marketing doctoral students. DocSIG was founded by marketing doctoral students and continues to respond to the needs of marketing doctoral students. DocSIG offers opportunities for students to develop professional skills in the areas of research, writing, teaching, presenting, reviewing, and other areas that aid in job placement and career college paper format development. In addition, we seek to provide a community for students of marketing to interact, ask questions, and generally support each other. In this way, DocSIG not only aims to offer useful information that can aid students in their study program, but strives to facilitate professional relationships that will last long after one’s years as a doctoral student.
For the latest from DocSIG, check out their website: http://docsig.org/
AMA Membership for Doctoral Students
Doctoral students get an exclusive discount on AMA professional membership. Just follow these steps and use the discount code AMADOCTORAL:
- If you have an AMA.org account, Login and visit AMA.org/membership. If you do not have an account, click here.
- Select “Professional or Academic Membership” (not Student Member), click Next
- Select “1 – Year Member” then click Next
- Select “Academic Community – 1 Year” then click Next
- Select “Doctoral Students SIG – 1 Year” and any other SIG’s free of charge then click Next
- Enter the discount code AMADOCTORAL on the Order Summary Screen, click Apply, then click Next
- You are brought to a success page and are now an active AMA member. An automated receipt will be sent after processing.