The submission deadline for Journal of Marketing’s special issue on Marketing Impact with Research-Driven Apps has been extended to January 5, 2024 to allow for additional time for manuscripts to be developed.
The special issue editors will host a virtual symposium on October 20, 2023 to enable interested authors to present research ideas to the community and to learn from each other. Presenting at the symposium is not a requirement for publication in the special issue.
- Proposal submission deadline: September 22, 2023
- Proposal submission method: Please email proposals to Hari Sridhar (email@example.com)
- Decision notification: October 2, 2023
- Proposal length: Maximum of 3,000 words (excluding tables and references)
- Proposal format: Proposals should be submitted as a single Word or PDF file. The cover page should provide the full name, title, affiliation, email address, and phone number of each author. The proposal should include the following sections: Abstract, Introduction and Motivation, Methods and Data, and Results.
Virtual Symposium Details
- Symposium date and time: October 20, 2023 (time TBD)
- Location: Online; details will be provided upon acceptance
- Fee: Suggested donation of US$10 to the AMA Foundation after acceptance