An Invite-Only Event for Senior Higher Education Marketers
November 6, 2022 | National Harbor, MD
The Senior Leader Experience at the AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education is an intentionally programmed time where top campus marketers can share challenges, exchange ideas and make connections to build a lasting support system. Titles might include Assistant Vice President, CMO and more. (This is not an all-encompassing list of titles – feel free to contact us below if you feel you qualify!)
This limited space event is reserved for people with the most senior institution-level marketing role on campus. If this describes you, click below to request an invitation.
The deadline to request an invitation is October 24, 2022.
Symposium Registration Required
There is no additional cost for attending the Senior Leader Experience, but you will need to register for the 2022 AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education. Get started.
What You’ll Get
- Curated content from top practitioners in the field
- Dedicated discussion time with other true senior-level executives including exclusive networking events to meet each other and share advice
- Access to steering committee members who want your input on how to shape future training events
(All Times in EST)
11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. | Welcome + Lunch
1-4:30 p.m. | Programming
4:30-5:30 p.m. | Kickstarts (30 minute roundtables)
- Employee/Campus Morale and the Great Realignment
- (Re)Building a Team Culture and Results
- Social Justice
- “Post” Pandemic Change
- Building Your Brand as an Employer
- The Cliff
- Online vs. Traditional
- Issues / Crisis Management
5:30-6:30 p.m. | Cocktail Reception
And don’t miss the exclusive Senior Leader Experience Gatherings on Monday and Tuesday. Details will be made available soon.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the AMA Support Center team at email@example.com or (800) 262-1150.