An Invite-Only Event for Senior Higher Education Marketers
November 10-11, 2019 | Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Executive marketers in higher education face a series of challenges like never before. At a time when public trust in higher education is declining, chief marketers are asked to be more involved in decision making in areas outside of traditional marketing. It’s a challenging time, but one where you can lead the change.
The Senior Leader Experience at the AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education is an intentionally programmed time where top campus marketers can share challenges, exchange ideas and make connections to build a lasting support system.
- Curated content from top practitioners in the field
- Dedicated discussion time with other true senior-level executives including exclusive networking events to meet each other and share advice
- Access to steering committee members who want your input on how to shape future training events
- Leave with actionable ideas
- Extend your support network with new contacts
- Feel confident that you understand how to address current challenges facing higher education
Symposium Registration Required
There is no additional cost for attending the Senior Leader Experience, but you will need to register for the 2019 AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education.
Save Your Seat
Once you’ve registered for the 2019 AMA Symposium for the Marketing of Higher Education, click below to reserve your spot for the Senior Leader Experience.
We want this to be a great experience for you. If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Kalli Olewinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.