The ability to write clearly and directly is highly prized in most organizations. Learn techniques and checklists that apply to all forms of business writing: memos, reports, brochures, proposals, presentations, catalogs and websites! Plus, discover how to revise for wordiness, unnecessary phrases, redundancy and jargon.
Skill Level: Beginner
- Recognize the difference between ineffective and effective writing
- Recognize the role of the audience in effective communication and the importance of understanding an audience’s needs
- Discover techniques for overcoming writer’s block
- Learn how to revise for wordiness, unnecessary phrases, redundancy and jargon
- Write more effective emails and better understand the appropriate use of email in an organizational setting
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos, real-world case studies and games. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.