Enhance your communication skills to have more impact in various-sized groups and working environments.
Hosted by MindEdge
Beginner | 5 Hours | 35 Modules
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
Skills You’ll Gain
Communication Strategy Organization Meeting Management
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the factors in interpersonal communication.
- Discover the various communication strategies to be successful in small and large groups.
- Learn how to devise a plan for working effectively in remote settings.
- Learn how to prepare for, moderate, and follow up after a meeting to ensure the effective use of organizational resources.
- Learn how to document a meeting and distribute minutes or a meeting summary.
Communicating effectively with your team members is critical to the team’s success and your personal success on any given project or task. This introductory-level course will help you improve your collaborative communication by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
Skill Level: Beginner
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos and real-world case studies. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
About Our Learning Partner
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.
Other Learners Also Took
Certificate in Leadership
Stand out as a leader by becoming a master in effective change, impactful body language and navigating a team.