Communicating effectively with your team members is critical to the team’s success and your personal success on any given project or task. This introductory-level course will help you improve your collaborative communication by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
Skill Level: Beginner
- Understand the factors in interpersonal communication.
- Discover the various communication strategies to be successful in small and large groups.
- Learn how to devise a plan for working effectively in remote settings.
- Learn how to prepare for, moderate, and follow up after a meeting to ensure the effective use of organizational resources.
- Learn how to document a meeting and distribute minutes or a meeting summary.
This self-paced course features a mobile-friendly mix of videos and real-world case studies. You’ll also have access to a subject matter expert in case you have questions along the way.
You will leave ama.org to make this purchase.
This course is hosted by our approved learning partner, MindEdge. You’ll be sent to their site to purchase this training, and their customer service team can answer any additional questions you have about the course. As an official partner, the AMA may receive compensation for your enrollment.