How does the art and science of UX design contribute to the performance of marketing-related products and websites? The effort and know-how behind this question is oftentimes misunderstood and underestimated by marketing professionals.
In this virtual workshop we’ll bridge the divide between marketing and UX so marketers will be more informed and trained to contribute to UX design efforts. These efforts help move the needle for higher ROI on the performance of their products and websites.
- Learn to better recognize good and bad UX design and how they effect your marketing objectives.
- Learn to appreciate how to harness user psychology to affect your marketing performance.
- Recognize the value different levels of design contribute to your marketing effectiveness.
- Become familiar with key UX standards and systems to leverage in your marketing systems.
- Learn skills through hands-on exercises and real-life examples to aid your marketing efforts.
- Real & fictional case studies and examples
- Templates and worksheets for you to put into action
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who collaborates in marketing-related design efforts with outsourced designers or with their own in-house design team.
- Anyone who seeks to achieve more user and business-centric ROI marketing outcomes via design for their products and websites.
Chief Experience Officer of UX 4Sight
Abdul Suleiman is the Chief Experience Officer of UX 4Sight, a digital user experience (UX) agency specializing in making websites and software applications more intuitive, engaging and profitable. For the last 20 years, he has helped over 40 Fortune 500 companies, including AT&T, Citi and Merck, strategically gather, analyze and apply evidence-based user research to make informed user-centered design decisions.
As an Adjunct Professor, Abdul has taught in DePaul University’s graduate UX programs and for ten other universities. He has also taught over 330 UX best practices courses across 12 different course titles for companies like Disney, Capital One, Visa and Intuit. Abdul holds a Master of Science in Information from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His degree specialization encompasses User Experience and MBA coursework. He received his BA with honors from Loyola University Chicago.