Apply the Latest Trends to Your 2023 Strategy
Search engine optimization (SEO) requires you to consistently apply a mix of time-tested best practices and the latest trends to keep your strategy fresh, competitive and relevant. Plus, global events keep driving both consumers and businesses online, meaning competition continues to grow.
Keep up with the latest best practices and learn how to adapt your strategy by attending this interactive, hands-on training showcasing key trends and shifts marketers need to know. Leave this training knowing how to align and integrate SEO into your marketing strategy and plans for 2023.
- Learn the latest SEO trends and techniques that will keep your marketing plan fresh
- Identify and prioritize important areas within your industry to stay competitive
- Evolve your SEO and keyword strategy to accommodate changing search behavior
- Learn about free, low-cost,and premium tools and resources
- Resources, templates and tips for a first-class SEO program
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group
Jenny Munn is a digital marketer specializing in search engine optimization strategy, training and implementation. She has trained in-house marketers for years and has provided SEO services for B2B, B2C, e-commerce and nonprofit organizations in various industries. In addition, Munn has taught SEO workshops across the country for eight years to help agencies, web designers, in-house marketers and businesses of every size maximize their return on SEO.