Reclaim Your Time and Conquer Your To-Do List
Designed specifically for teams of limited size and solo marketers, this training addresses the unique challenges of how to get a lot done with very little, whether that’s time, resources or both.
For a small marketing team to be effective, it’s crucial for individuals to have strong personal project management skills to prioritize your tasks and optimize your productivity so that you can achieve your goals without feeling overwhelmed.
In this session led by renowned expert Chelsea Krost, you’ll gain tangible insights on embracing the mindset of successful entrepreneurs and small business owners to maximize your efforts as a small marketing team. Discover practical task prioritization and time management techniques that will help you work smarter, not harder.
January 11, 2024 | 10:00 a.m. – Noon CT
- Learn innovative approaches to maximize the impact of limited resources, such as budget, manpower and technology, enabling small marketing teams to achieve significant results.
- Explore out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving methodologies specifically tailored for small marketing teams, empowering you to find inventive solutions to challenges and drive growth.
- Discover effective strategies for planning and executing marketing campaigns that can be scaled up or down based on available resources, ensuring flexibility and adaptability in dynamic business environments.
- Discover practical strategies to manage your time efficiently, prioritize tasks and maintain a healthy work-life balance, even when juggling multiple projects
- Learn how to establish mutually beneficial partnerships and collaborations with other influencers leveraging shared resources and networks to expand your marketing reach and impact.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get the Best Pricing
Not only do members get discounts on training like this, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited access to AMA Journals, membership in networking communities and more.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Training Backed By Research
AMA training is unique because of its data-backed approach. The AMA Marketing Skills Framework identifies the most impactful skills marketers need to advance their careers. It’s based on our research with more than 1,000 marketing professionals and academic leaders.
Chelsea Krost is a Mindset-Marketing Coach, Personal Branding Expert, Top Performing LinkedIn Learning Instructor, Global Speaker, NLP and Hypnosis Practitioner. However, her new favorite title is MOM!
Chelsea was the producer and host of her first radio talk show at 16, Teen Talk Live, which was the catalyst to her dynamic career. Over the past decade, Chelsea has been the go-to Millennial Mindset and Marketing Expert for National Networks and Companies like GMA, Today Show, Cosmopolitan, Forbes, Kotex, Intel and SoFi.
In addition to her media and consulting experience, Chelsea has created dynamic speaking presentations and hosted workshops for Fortune 500 Brands, Private Events, Media Publications, Summits, Retreats and Conventions across the Globe.
Chelsea has a unique and robust toolbox that she uses to unlock her client’s Personal and Professional growth and greatest potential. She combines her 15 years of experience working in media, marketing and branding with NLP and Hypnosis training. Often times fear, self-doubt and perfectionism are the blocks to success. Chelsea is on a mission to teach others how to nurture their growth mindset and build a sustainable, scalable, profitable personal brand with her signature proven method.
Chelsea’s teachings have reached many. Over 3 million learners have benefitted from Chelsea’s LinkedIn Learning course, “Learning Personal Branding” which ranked #12 on the TOP 20 Global Course List 2 years in a row. In addition, her “How to Work Smarter Not Harder” course ranked on the TOP 15 Course List for leaders.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing professionals who are the lone marketing professional for their organization and have more to do than they have time for.
- Marketing professionals who work in very small teams and are expected to wear multiple hats.
- This is not a managerial training. While managers of small marketing teams can benefit from the material on learning how to support their team and optimize their own workloads, it will not focus on how to run a marketing department.
- 2 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Tips and best practices
- Access to recording and resources for three months
Can’t Attend Live But Want the Information?
We will send a link to the recording and presentation within one business day of the event to registrants! Access will be available for three months.