Go-to-market (GTM) leaders are realizing the importance of segmentation, relevant messaging and engaging content across every campaign they hope to run. ROI is the name of the game and clarity of message, strong segmentation and coordinated execution is critical to play.
In this session, we will walk through the four key steps to launch engaging marketing campaigns that go from looking at individual leads to defining your top accounts and ideal customer profile (ICP) upfront, and let that inform your GTM strategy.
You’ll also sharpen your ability to collaborate with your internal teams to have a successful launch and drive continued growth and interest in your company.
- Segment, segment, segment! Lead with insights to guide who you should target and how.
- Strategy over tactics—prioritize integrated campaigns across channels with a unified message and offer.
- Execution takes collaboration—it’s important everyone on the team understands the plan.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Access to recording and resources for three months
- Professional Certified Marketer® Graduates can collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone responsible for bringing a product to market and driving continued growth and interest for a product.
- Ideal for B2B marketers at all levels.
Director of Product Marketing at Uniphore
Kimberlee is the Director of Product Marketing at Uniphore. Kimberlee leads a team helping to bridge the gap between humans and machines using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. With over 10 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing, Kimberlee is responsible for building the brand voice and enabling sales at Uniphore.
Kimberlee is skilled in building and scaling product marketing teams as being the lead for GTM. She is well versed in ABM, previously working at 6sense and being a regular speaker for the American Marketing Association for all things GTM – sales enablement, messaging and positioning.