Is your website underperforming in conversions compared to its traffic? If you’re not seeing the results you expect and want to improve your Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), start with this virtual training to help you understand user behavior, the importance of optimizing your landing pages and the most effective tactics to achieve a higher CRO.
- Understand why people convert
- Follow the 3 steps of conversion
- Properly assess and improve your key landing pages
- Analyze and mine competitors’ key landing pages for ways to improve your own
- Apply conversion rate optimization best practices effectively
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and newly added benefits every week. It’s all for a low price of $149/year. (That’s only $12.42/month.)
Who Should Attend
- Digital marketers who are struggling to meet goals or challenged with legacy design, poor UX and confusing navigation
- B2B marketers who are dealing with a long, complex sales cycle or wish to move B2B SMBs from sales-team sales to self-serve sales
- Marketers at organizations competing against high domain authority websites
President, The Search Guru
Leslie is founder and President of The Search Guru (TSG), an 18-year-old digital marketing agency helping B2B marketing leaders meet their goals. A seasoned Internet Marketing Professional (1999) trained by early SEO icons, Leslie holds a journalism degree and has been named one of the Top Women in SEO, a Top Content Marketing Influencer, Expert to Follow and a #Techstars Anywhere Lead Mentor. She has presented to the National Direct Marketing Association, AMA, SMX West, eTail West, General Electric, to name a few and other national and regional groups. Leslie and her team are focusing on optimizing content marketing processes and producing results. She shares actionable, relevant strategies and tactics that help you meet (and beat) your goals.
In his 25 years of experience in IT, Georgi has worked in the whole cycle of digital product development. He has designed, developed and managed several notably successful products. Georgi uses his conceptual, analytical and problem-solving competence to go in-depth with insight and precision in execution, where each detail fits in a coherent vision that aligns product and marketing to ultimately boost both conversion and CLV (Customer Lifetime Value).