Instagram Reels, Stories, Ads, oh my! There’s always something new (and sometimes intimidating) around the corner to incorporate into your Instagram strategy. So how can you make them work for your business in 2023?
In this 3-hour interactive training workshop, we will cover the essential aspects of using Instagram as a marketing tool. We’ll explore how first to develop a content strategy and then best practices for creating a visually appealing aesthetic, engaging with your community, establishing relationships with content creators and measuring the success of your Instagram marketing efforts.
- Learn about the latest best practices for Instagram in 2023.
- Understand how the Instagram algorithm works and how to create content that cuts through the noise.
- Optimize the best practices for branding your channel for the discoverability and engagement of your content.
- Apply best practices across Posts, Stories and Reels.
- Generate high-quality user generated content with our tips and tricks.
- Maximize ROI from your ads.
- Discover how to measure success using Instagram Insights.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Access to recording and resources for three months
- Professional Certified Marketer®️ Graduates can collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend?
- Social Media Specialists/Managers
- Marketers who have familiarity with social media basics and are looking to take their Instagram engagement to the next level
Social Media Trainer and Founder of Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a social media expert and trainer who has worked with brands and agencies across numerous business sectors since 2008.
Alison launched Avocado Social in 2014 with the sole aim of empowering businesses to effectively manage their own brand’s social media and enable them to connect with customers.
Alison is an accredited Facebook trainer based in London, UK, and has worked globally with a wide range of growing enterprises and big brands.