Make Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Work to Your Advantage
Keywords, backlinks, alt text, title tags… SEO can be overwhelming. How do you prioritize and focus on the most critical areas that contribute to rankings and traffic growth?
A thorough, customized SEO Audit completed by a professional is typically the launchpad to a successful SEO strategy and action plan. Unfortunately, full audits can take up to 20+ hours and are often time-consuming and costly.
If you don’t have the resources, capacity or budget to hire for a full SEO audit and are interested in learning the framework behind what matters, this virtual training is for you.
- Learn how to stop doing one-off activities and instead follow a cohesive plan consistently
- Identify areas that will have the most significant impact on rankings, traffic and conversions based on your organization and industry
- Create a basic 12-month SEO plan full of one-time and ongoing important SEO activities
- Learn about free, low-cost and premium tools and resources to use for audits
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend
This DIY, hands-on training is for marketers who have a solid comfort level with SEO and want to advance their skillset.
SEO Consultant, The Munn Group
Jenny Munn is a digital marketer specializing in search engine optimization strategy, training and implementation. She has trained in-house marketers for years and has provided SEO services for B2B, B2C, e-commerce and nonprofit organizations in various industries. In addition, Munn has taught SEO workshops across the country for eight years to help agencies, web designers, in-house marketers and businesses of every size maximize their return on SEO.