Master the Art of Successful Brainstorming
Do you ever find yourself hitting a creative roadblock when it comes to brainstorming? It happens to the best of us!
With the constantly evolving market, customers and technology, fresh and innovative ideas can be a challenge in a world flooded with social media, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Here’s the good news: the demand for individuals who can facilitate idea generation and growth opportunities is higher than ever as we advance into the future.
Come learn successful brainstorming strategies and approaches that engage, promote collaboration and produce actionable results. You’ll leave with a structure to facilitate ideation wherever your work takes you!
August 17, 2023 | 10:00 a.m. – Noon CT
- Identify what a successful brainstorming session looks (and feels!) like
- Define how to structure a successful brainstorming session
- Outlining the elements of a successful brainstorming facilitator
- Explore tools that facilitate successful brainstorming outcomes
- Define the steps to leverage the output of an ideation session
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing
Not only do members get discounts on training like this, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited access to AMA Journals, membership in networking communities and more.
Are you an AMA Professional Certified Marketer®️? This training is worth 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to maintain your PCM®️ certification.
Training Backed By Research
AMA training is unique because of its data-backed approach. The AMA Marketing Skills Framework identifies the most impactful skills marketers need to advance their careers. It’s based on our research with more than 1,000 marketing professionals and academic leaders.
Jamie Champagne is beyond her “passionate BA” title and truly embodies business analysis and adding value to those around her every day. An accomplished speaker, author and trainer, she enjoys sharing with others ways to improve their analysis skill sets, unique ways to look at the world and how to be more productive with measurable results. You can find her speaking around the world, both in-person and online, on topics on business analysis, process improvement, project and change management, and productivity and leadership. She is an accomplished author with her book Seven Steps to Mastering Business Analysis, 2nd edition, and published courses on LinkedIn and Pluralsight. When she’s not collaborating with her business partners, you can find her collaborating with her friends and family on the Hawaiian waters on a surfboard.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing professionals who are looking to find new ideas, grow and evolve their products and services, and explore their customer base will find immense value in a structure that supports actionable brainstorming.
- Anyone who works on a team, works with teams, or manages teams that seek to create and explore ideas to generate direction and insights into their decision-making.
- 2 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Resources, tips and best practices
- Access to recording and resources for three months