You regularly hear businesses and articles talk about making data-driven decisions or using data for “actionable insights”. The words “business intelligence” and “analytics” are in our everyday vernacular; but honestly, there’s a million definitions as to what this can be and how it’s done. This course will sift through the buzzwords and identify the most important aspects of data, how to visualize that data and how to interpret those visualizations into a strategic direction that will help your organization. This introductory discussion will help guide you towards the next steps in making your organization “data-driven”.
- Identify the difference between data and noise
- Discuss the various types of data in marketing and advertising
- Discuss data collection and the different methodologies
- Help guide you towards blending data into something “clean”
- Visualizing complex datasets to have a better understanding of the data
- Evaluating trends and patterns to make better decisions
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Vice President of Data Analytics, and Business Insights at Neil Patel Accel (NPAccel)
Chris is Vice President of Data Analytics, and Business Insights at Neil Patel Accel (NPAccel) Driving Data Management, Analytics Strategies, and Technical Architecture to Scale Optimized Enterprise Operations. Chris is also an Adjunct Professor at The University of Tampa, in Tampa, Florida and a former interrogator with the United States Army. Chris holds a BA in International Business with a focus on Management Information Systems from The University of South Florida and two Master’s Degrees from The University of Tampa: MS in Marketing with a focus on Marketing Analytics and a MBA.