Learn How To Build a Valuable Brand
While most marketers have a general sense of what a brand is, it’s not always clear how to define and document a brand. What does it take to define and build a brand in the context of an organization? How do you bring strategy, design and messaging together in a way that sets clear boundaries and direction?
When you know exactly what components are necessary to define a brand and set direction, branding becomes much clearer and more effective at reinforcing core desired equities in customers’ minds.
In this virtual workshop, we’ll cover the steps to create and define a brand. You’ll learn what internal and external assets are required to create a new brand or sharpen an existing one. And you’ll leave with visual and messaging guidelines that drive clarity in your advertising, communication and product development.
- Understand how to research and document a useful Target Profile
- Develop a strategic Positioning Statement
- Learn the steps to create a new brand name
- See the three most important documents in a Design Strategy
- Use the basic structure of a Brand Story/Manifesto and see examples
- Craft a Message Map to help direct advertising and PR messaging
- Get best-practice templates and frameworks
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact email@example.com at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend?
- ABMs, Brand and Marketing Managers who create new brands and/or maintain existing brands
- Agency Strategists, Designers and Creatives who create brand strategy, design strategy and/or branding strategy and documents for clients
CEO, Gurulocity Brand Management Institute
Kevin Namaky is Chief Executive Officer of the Gurulocity Brand Management Institute. During his 20 years as a Brand & Innovation Director and as SVP Head of Strategy at a global brand strategy and innovation consulting firm, he created billions in new value for companies through winning strategic plans, new product innovation and compelling marketing campaigns. A trained educator, he’s taught in classrooms, workshops, conferences and boardrooms.
Kevin has created winning brand strategies, innovation and training sessions for companies such as Scotts Miracle-Gro, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, Bolthouse Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Gorilla Brands, Ubisoft, Formica, Ancestry.com and Nestlé. Kevin also lectures at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and has been featured in Ad Age, Forbes, Fast Company and the CMO Council.