With an endless amount of consumable content out there, it’s no wonder why people are looking for connections to interact with a brand. This is where content marketing is essential to building a relationship with your audience, at the right time and via the right channels.
This workshop will look at how to ideate, plan and produce the right content strategy for your brand. You’ll learn the latest best practices across the key platforms for 2023 and beyond, including video, audio and written content.
But why stop there? We’ll also look at emerging content trends and how we might leverage those to ensure your brand remains relevant.
- Learn how to build out your own content marketing strategy.
- Help boost your relevance with deeper audience research.
- Define the content pillars and keywords that matter.
- Create a more efficient content ideation process.
- Produce content at scale with a limited budget and resources.
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Interactive Q&A
- Access to recording and resources for three months
- Professional Certified Marketer® Graduates can collect 3 PCM® CEUs
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
Want to attend with a group of 3 or more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day in advance to get 10% off registration.
AMA Members Get Best Pricing and More
Not only do AMA members get discounts on trainings like this one, but they also receive exclusive content, downloadable tools, unlimited digital access to AMA academic journals and more. It’s all for a low price of $149/year.
Who Should Attend?
- Mid/Intermediate level marketers who are already familiar with content marketing basics.
- Practicing marketers looking to refresh, enhance and grow their content marketing strategy.
- Experienced marketers who want to update their content skills for 2023.
Will is on a mission to help marketers raise their game. He spent most of his career helping the world’s most loved brands and talent grow through social and digital media. A former member of the MySpace team during its 2000s heyday, he later worked in major ad agencies before founding his own digital agency Harkable in London. Since 2016 he has turned his focus to sharing years of experience through media and conference appearances, whilst delivering marketing lectures for the AMA (US), DMI (Global), UCD (Ireland) and CIM (UK).
He hosts ‘Ahead of the Game’, the DMI’s marketing podcast, and is a published author with Prestel (Penguin Random House) of books about popular culture. He lives in the Peak District in England with his co-author wife and two young sons.